Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Believe....My Unicorn for "Unicorn Show" at WWA Gallery

I Believe....My Unicorn for "Unicorn Show" at WWA Gallery

View LARGE

26"x22.5" Framed

Acrylic on wood
2010

I Believe....My Unicorn (detail)
View detail LARGE

"I Believe....My Unicorn"
This piece will be in a "Unicorn" themed group show runs from June 11th to July 10th, 2010 at the WWA Gallery in Culver City.

Reception: Friday, June 11th, 7-10pm

I Believe In Unicorns/WWA/June 2010
Facebook Event Page

I Believe....My Unicorn (framed)

3 comments:

eric c. lu said...

Very nice painting :)

eric c. lu said...

Very nice painting :)

Kat Friday said...

OH my goodness, where have you been all my life?!

I came across your blog searching for "Astrid Lindgren"... and I feel like I have discovered the world's greatest riches... Needless to say your work delights me in ways I didn't think I could ever be delighted!
You have most fantastic, imaginative head!!