Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Untitled LOVE Project

Dream Away
Dream Away
11"x14"
Cel-Vinyl Acrylic and Mixed Medium on Wood
(sold)

A piece is for untitled LOVE project, an upcoming show this saturday (May/26/2007) at OCCCA.

An emotional project about broken hearts and past relationships, I tried to create an image of dreamy, bitter sweet memories that reflect me when I think about my past loves...

bottom

left

right

Work Progress:

this painting started with soft color wash

process

process

beginning

Current Music: Charlotte Gainsbourg, France Gall, Asian 60's folk

4 comments:

Chris Mitchell said...

Nice idea...u always have nice idea...explosion idea face!

edwinushiro said...

LOVEly! Get it? haha Now it sounds stupid. Enjoy Tokyo Jeni!

t said...

Awww, I like this art. It's very beautiful and "different."
I got to your blog in the hope of blog-friending fellow Taurus Rooster bloggers.
Best, T.

sylvia said...

I LOVE your paintings (!!!)