Thursday, March 15, 2007

Fears in Paints

These are 2 of the 4 paintings that I will put in a group show theme about fears of childhood, coming this saturday at Black Maria Gallery

grow
Grow
9"x12" (Framed to Approx 10"x13")
Cel-Vinyl Acrylic on Wood
(sold)


float
Float
12"x16"
Cel-Vinyl Acrylic / Mixed Medium on Wood
(sold)

Done these at an art house/studio in Santa Monica

Current Music listen to: Blonde Redhead, Jamie Lidell, Arcade Fire, Feist, Karamari soundtrack, The Books, and pretty much everything

3 comments:

Marmax said...

Cool paintings!

sylvia said...

Hi there, what's the name of the artist who made this? Is it you? I'd like to put this image for a post on fears in my blog...can you tell me your name so that I can reference you? Sylvia (Greetings from Barcelona, Spain)

JEYA said...

Hi Sylvia, sorry, Blogger didn't notify users with new comments or message...
Yes, I created this, and I am JEYA, thanks Sylvia.