Sunday, December 24, 2006

Trying to live the holidays mode

Finished this piece just right on time for the holidays...???

merry muse

I started scratching about this piece since September, put it away for a while and came back to work on it last month. Among all the tragic events happened to me after since (going thru heartbreaks and recovery, and then departed, funeral, then hospital and more recoveries...) and by remembering the time frame I was painting this piece seeing everything went down and I suffered, gives me a feeling, I want to named it, the epilogue of muse. Good bye, Year 2006.

Yesterday was my mom's birthday. She's supposed to arrive home today, but just got a call that she missed her flight. I cant wait to see her tomorrow and give eachother a big hug.

Music listened to at the end -
テレサ・テン (best of all 60's) and MENOMENA (Friend & Foe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are mistaken. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Anonymous said...

Willingly I accept. The theme is interesting, I will take part in discussion. Together we can come to a right answer. I am assured.